Call us from USA & Canada|
Toll Free 1-800-997-2435
Insurance Mirage Car Rental
Collision Insurance ( CDW )
Optional Insurance, which covers collision, theft of the vehicle and roll over (C.D.W) cost $3.00 usd per day and has deductibles from $750.00 usd to $2,000.00 usd
Supplemental Insurance with Zero Deductible
Supplemental Insurance with zero deductible. This insurance has an additional cost of $18.00 per day to $20.00 Depending type of Car, besides the mandatory insurance. This only applies to reservations made with a minimum rental period of Four days or longer and a minimum age of 21.
Restrictions on Supplemental Insurance with Zero Deductible
- Loss of keys, tools, detachable radio front panel.
- Accidents or damages caused to the car due to careless driving, traffic infractions, driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, along areas inaccessible to cars (rivers, beaches, swamps, or similar places); the car being driven by someone who is not authorized under the Rental
- Contract terms; it does not cover assistance or travel expenses in case of damaged tires, discharged batteries for leaving the lights on, car change in case of accident, towing or rescue expenses.
- THEFT of the vehicle is not cover on theZERO DEDUCTIBLE.
- ZERO DEDUCTIBLE does not cover 20% of damages caused to other people's property in case the customer has an at-fault accident.
Third Partys insurance ( TPL )
This insurance is mandatory and has a cost of $8.00 daily and EXEMPTS the renter or additional driver authorized in the rental contract, having a collision and causing damages to other people's property. In case of damages to third parties, the Instituto Nacional de Seguros indicates that the deductible amount as stipulated in the clauses is calculated in 20% of the total damages caused to other people's property.
Supplemental liability protection ( SLP )
This insurance is mandatory and has a cost of $10.00 daily and will respond to third party accident claims that result from bodily injury, including death.
|Phones in Costa Rica: (506) 83 55 11 09 / (506) 88 61 10 43|
(506) 2430 98 01 Fax: (506) 2441 6801